2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray - runs 30 yards and plays a great through ball for DCL to hopefully prod home
Allan - steps through a tackle runs 10 yards and plays a great through ball for Gray

Townsend - runs the length of the pitch and hooks the ball across in the hope DCL is there
James - stands still looks up and plays the perfect through ball into the players feet resulting in a goal at Anfield.
Last week they scored and assisted

Gray - runs 30 yards and plays a great through ball for DCL to hopefully prod home
Allan - steps through a tackle runs 10 yards and plays a great through ball for Gray
Townsend - runs the length of the pitch and hooks the ball across in the hope DCL is there
James - stands still allowing opponent to run off the back of him an create chances in every game
correction lol

I get that management wanted/needed to sell James outright and quickly in order to help fund this window. I get that there is a bit of a personal history of discontent between our manager and James. I would imagine that James isn't wild about having to be here when the manager who brought him climbed out of the club's bathroom window. It might have suited everyone for a move, but he's here. I don't care. It is now incumbent upon the club, the manager and the player to suck it up and get on with it! And, frankly I'm really happy that my fellow Blues will get a chance, hopefully many chances, to see one of the most exciting and talented players in recent memory play in a packed Goodison! How in the world can that be a bad thing?

Jesus Christ and we've got fans jizzing because Iwobi played three decent passes this season and did some nice runs against Brighton.

I'll say it again, weirdest fanbase going

Wait till we lose our first game mate, they'll all be out the woodwork demanding he starts.

Still maintain it'll be a good while until we ever see a player as good as him at Everton

I get that management wanted/needed to sell James outright and quickly in order to help fund this window. I get that there is a bit of a personal history of discontent between our manager and James. I would imagine that James isn't wild about having to be here when the manager who brought him climbed out of the club's bathroom window. It might have suited everyone for a move, but he's here. I don't care. It is now incumbent upon the club, the manager and the player to suck it up and get on with it! And, frankly I'm really happy that my fellow Blues will get a chance, hopefully many chances, to see one of the most exciting and talented players in recent memory play in a packed Goodison! How in the world can that be a bad thing?
Live long and prosper.

Status
Not open for further replies.