2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baz and Ped usually have the good oil on what’s happening in the footie world. Baz in particular is very well connected. Neither Baz nor Ped have revealed any transfer info around Dirty...so I would assume he’s not going anywhere and will be playing in front of a packed Goodison as soon as a fortnight away.
He might still be at Everton in 2 weeks but I suspect that Benitez won't find a spot for him.

Baz and Ped usually have the good oil on what’s happening in the footie world. Baz in particular is very well connected. Neither Baz nor Ped have revealed any transfer info around Dirty...so I would assume he’s not going anywhere and will be playing in front of a packed Goodison as soon as a fortnight away.

I’m just glad they no longer say rubbish like “we won the transfer window”.

In Baz & Ped we trust.

one of the best players who played for everton (all-time)
One of the most talented for sure. If by "best" you mean ability, then yes. I agree with that too. The lad is gifted. However, in an Everton shirt, he achieved little to nothing here. He had less impact than Jermaine Beckford. I love James. Any football lover will always appreciate class. However, his heart is no longer in it. His public uncertainty about our next opponents recently simply exposed what many suspected: he's a circus performer now. If that circus was on the pitch, it would be fine. But it's on social media. He's a brand not a footballer at this point. We'll miss him in the big games against quality defences, but he's either not available enough or doesn't impact enough against the rest. I'm pleased the club took a punt, but it's clear that the dream has died. Demarai Gray is where it's at now - and that may not be the worst thing in the world on the evidence to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.