2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was here for Ancelotti, lots of money, and nothing else.

Don’t kid yourself that he cares one jot about Everton, you, me, or anything else.

I believe anyone should be called out on fault and no one is above criticism, but this one is deffo not on Benitez’ head.

I think you can apply this to like 90% of all football players these days.

Just noticed a section on my payslip under the NI and Pension contributions that shows a portion of my wage has been going to James, seems Evertonians have personally been funding the £450k a week wage he's been paid, what a club.

I think that's just for L4 residence only?

i get he doesn’t fancy him and has clearly bombed him out but we had people explain he was deffo injured , not committed and greedy and only going to a backwater like the Middle East because he’s finished the same people who explained it was perfectly reasonable for the manager to chase the money to China .

if the window was open then I’d understand this , I just find it difficult to square when we’re clearly short of bodies, can’t add but we actually actively reduce it .
james was never really officially counted as "bodies"... at least in the fu**ing fat waiter perspective

He was here for Ancelotti, lots of money, and nothing else.

Don’t kid yourself that he cares one jot about Everton, you, me, or anything else.

I believe anyone should be called out on fault and no one is above criticism, but this one is deffo not on Benitez’ head.

He hasn’t wanted to know since midway through last season, the Premier League just isn’t for a player like him. Teams were targeting him and getting their yard dog midfielders to kick him all over the park, obviously he doesn’t want to play in this circumstances with his injury record, when one more heavy knock could realistically finish his career.

I don’t know why people have a problem with the suggestion that he doesn’t want to play Premier League football ever again, it just seems obvious to me. He would’ve left even if Ancelotti stayed imo.

This is the reality when the manager is having a nervous breakdown because he is fixated with James.

The irony is that when he gets booted as a result of this he could well end up in the deserts of Qatar with James and the cycle would continue. It is weird and fascinating in equal measure
He's staying here, with his own people in Merseyside. After he's done here, he's getting a ST at BMD.

So if he goes, he doesn't have the hunger we want. If he stays, the manager refuses to play him and he gets slated for sitting on his backside. He can't win.
Not by me. I was delighted to see him in the last training video and was really disappointed he couldn’t even get on our 8 man bench! If he’d have been pushing to get into our team like I thought he was about to I’d have been right on his side but preferring to go to a nothing league rather than either fighting for a place here or waiting for a decent club to come in for him says to me he can’t be arsed anymore, which is sad as he’s surpremely talented.

No not at all, Moshiri appointed the manager, so he gets credit for that, he has finally got one right, same as the stadium, but its hard to stick up for Brands as we can all see the squad options and the issues that haven't been addressed by the DOF
I'm holding out giving credit to moshiri for hiring benitez. A long way to go before that one is proved right. As we were saying the same about ancelloti last season at this point.

Personally i feel brands has had his hands tied repeatedly because I believe moshiri promises every manager certain funds for their own players etc. Brands has made mistakes, I agree, but I don't think that's all on him.

Because there's zero evidence to praise benitez for finding him a club..... or to blame brands for not finding him one. Which is why I haven't blamed or praised either of them for doing so.

There is evidence that James is fit (even townsend has said he is training hard and with the squad and was ready) and could have been on the bench at least for the last few games but the manager hasn't picked him and I will blame him for that when we don't even have a full bench.
Hr declared himslef unavailable for th Villa game in ncase he got injued and prejudiced his efforts to reap more riches in a crap football setup because that is nown the level he seeks

Status
Not open for further replies.