2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he's staying, Benitez needs to get over himself and get him on the pitch...the guy may be a bit of a tit...but he's a world class tit and will improve the team...which is all that matters to me, the fan

If James plays the whole system falls apart.

You don't hoof a ball up to Jamie Vardy to chest down all game same way you dont play fast paced counter attacking football with Andy Carroll up top.

Our system is built for pace, hard work, grit, 11 men doing their defensive work when required.

James offers nothing of the above hence why he's been told to bugger off.

What are Davies Gomes Delph Iwobi & Kenny mert.
Strange how you dont get a hard on wanting them gone.

He cost nothing btw
Wheras 3 of those cost us abar £65 mil.

I dont like any of them. Weird how you obsess over them being sold so much when no one wants any of them its pretty clear at this stage they are deadwood (although Iwobi is showing signs of improvement).

They'll be gone when their contracts expire and they've milked the club dry like this fella will.

You don't hoof a ball up to Jamie Vardy to chest down all game same way you dont play fast paced counter attacking football with Andy Carroll up top.

Our system is built for pace, hard work, grit, 11 men doing their defensive work when required.

TEAM JAMES....much love.

So nobody wants this perma crock I presume? Magic, we can’t even get rid of our so called “world class” player, let alone the dross like Delph / Tosun who the club are paying fortunes for absolutely zero return.

Thats more down to the manager than the player.
Especially if he plays Gomes Delph etc in front of him.
I'm not on anyones team on this issue. I'm certainly not pro Benitez but having such an injury prone high earner is unsustainable. He looked a mile off the pace in preseason as well. He barely moved in the matches I saw.

If he is staying fine, but he has to get himself fit and be fully committed. If he does that then Benitez would be stubborn not to select him.

Reactions: kev
He is going somewhere tomorrow on a free probably in Italy. Rafael wants him out and Everton want to clear the wages.

Everton should have struck a deal with someone immediately upon signing Benitez rather than waiting for their dynamic to play out.

Anyone in Porto or Milan's place would do the same thing and just call Everton's bluff given it's clear they aren't going to play him and can't just eat the wages.
I doubt there was anyone to strike a deal with though. This whole site is peppered with the general assumption that we can force sales onto other teams.

Great idea, but impossible in practice.

No team plays the same tactics for every game. We struggled against 'poorer' teams at home last season, unable to break them down. James offers great vision and passing ability, something we now lack.
Saying James offers nothing is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

I dont like any of them. Weird how you obsess over them being sold so much when no one wants any of them its pretty clear at this stage they are deadwood (although Iwobi is showing signs of improvement).

They'll be gone when their contracts expire and they've milked the club dry like this fella will.
Well get on their threads mert.
Spew your bile there.

Instead of making yourself look foolish wanting a world class talent out before them.
Or did James poke your bird...or boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.