2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone going on about James not being arsed and not playing enough games, you all love Duncan Ferguson, when did he ever have a full season playing 90 minutes every week for our club? But because he's got a tattoo and acted like a nutter you worship him

Does my head in seeing people siding with Benitez over this where it’s very clearly an issue he himself has with James. I’d have no problems if he wanted a squad clear out and saw James as someone that’d maybe get a chunk of change but he and Kean are the only 2 exits that have been talked about despite the squad literally having at least 7 or 8 others who contribute nothing or negatively.

As I said James is worthless to transfer because his fee will be low and he’ll need replacing anyway. At least in theory selling Kean should be profitable but no ones gonna pay the money we want. So we’ll get rid of both hypothetically for £40m total, then having Delph, Tosun, Davies, Kenny, Iwobi, Gomes, Keane and more taking up 10x the wages of the 2 lads we’d sell and literally contributing 10x less on the field.

For the love of god we’ve all seen Gbamin in pre season and thought he was decent despite him being broken in half the last 2 years, fair play to him for coming back but how dire must our midfield be where a lad who’s lucky his career wasn’t ended can come back and outclass 5 others who’ve played there consistently over that time, and yet in that very same midfield I just mentioned JAMES RODRIGUEZ is deemed not good enough or has too poor an attitude.

This club winds me up to no end mate. I could honestly rant all day.

This'll tip you over the edge mate.

Apparently Delph has impressed in training.

Just to clarify, we are in no position to carry luxury players who will pick and choose when they play.

Operation Carlo failed, we are back to square one.

some of you are living in cuckoo land, he can go and be a luxury player for a CL side and sit on the bench half the season which will suit both parties.

This'll tip you over the edge mate.

Apparently Delph has impressed in training
Surprised he didn’t cause a fit when we signed Gray and Townsend honestly, y’know seeing as they were an injection of pace and our Fabian isn’t a big fan of injections, only needle he ever uses is to pull the solitary hair out of his head the bald antivax knob.

As ever, sweeping conclusions are being drawn without any of us knowing any of the salient information about why he's training on his own.

Why don't we just wait and see before calling anyone out?

Just clocked why this seemed familiar though. This is basically the same as when Silva came in and got rid of Rooney.

Fan favourite for some, luxury player not worth his wage for others, new manager comes in wants to put his own stamp in so gets rid of him despite being one of the few of only a handful of better performing players from the previous year but manager replaces him with a player he likes from a previous club.

Only difference is Silva brought in Richarlison as his new talisman, Benitez brought Townsend……

Just clocked why this seemed familiar though. This is basically the same as when Silva came in and got rid of Rooney.

Fan favourite for some, luxury player not worth his wage for others, new manager comes in wants to put his own stamp in so gets rid of him despite being one of the few of only a handful of better performing players from the previous year but manager replaces him with a player he likes from a previous club.

Only difference is Silva brought in Richarlison as his new talisman, Benitez brought Townsend……
And Silva had £50m to spend, Benitez had £2m...

Everyone going on about James not being arsed and not playing enough games, you all love Duncan Ferguson, when did he ever have a full season playing 90 minutes every week for our club? But because he's got a tattoo and acted like a nutter you worship him
Is there any circumstance in the world that Big Dunc would jump on a private jet to go somewhere while Everton was playing?

like if he was offered 50 million but he had to take a picture showing he was skipping a match to relax in luxury do you think he would?

Is there any circumstance in the world that Big Dunc would jump on a private jet to go somewhere while Everton was playing?

like if he was offered 50 million but he had to take a picture showing he was skipping a match to relax in luxury do you think he would?
No Ferguson wouldn't because nobody would offer him a private jet to "skip an Everton match". Instead Ferguson just went around assaulting people on the pitch to miss games. James was deemed by the medical staff to be injured and unable to take part in the final game of the season so Ancelotti allowed him to take his leave early to see his family who he hadn't seen in over a year. Which one is the better role model in this scenario?

Alright, the Benitez bum boys have convinced me - we absolutley don't need anything James brings to the squad or team, as you can see from the examples shown in this vid.

Nope, none of that needed at Everton, no sir.

Let's just get fellas who can run eh, makes perfect sense that. Doesn't matter that they can't pass 5 yards does it?

I dunno what I was thinking wanting to actually see James turn out for us in front of a full house at Goodison tbh, I have obviously been duped.

Of course, I can see he's a lazy, talentless, good for nothing fraud of a player that the Benny bum boys had rumbled ages ago.

I bend the knee to the superior football knowledge of these kopite bootlickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.