2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I agree with you there, 100%.

The trouble is, the player with the sprinkle of stardust needs to be one of the final pieces of the jigsaw.

He's absolutely wasted at Everton, and we aren't fixing that this summer, or next.

i dont think it needs too much, better defensively, more often and consistency from midfield, we had lots of injuries.

we have better wide options now too.

Nah. He's a player that wants an arm around him, being told how great he is, to feel loved by the manager.

Rafael isn't like that which I think is why he's said what he's said yesterday.

If Rafael did all of the above, he'd be fine but he won't (it's not his character). Add to the fact the club won't say no to him leaving, he will feel like he's not wanted.

Nothing to do with his quality. It's all personally.
Nah...no Molly cuddling m8.

thats my point….the players around him ARE the problem, not james.

Grealish is out alot….david silva was, ericksen was, kane is. Hazard was, pogba is. Good players, creative quality players get injured more…and need to be looked after….not shippin off to USA because you want a naismith runner instead.

Solution is to improve options and get more good players.

Grealish and James played the same amount of games last season and you don't see anyone calling Grealish injury prone

Grealish and James played the same amount of games last season and you don't see anyone calling Grealish injury prone

fans are brainwashed by the media stories that get driven out, all the time. Its like we are not allowed anything nice.

you see soooo many comments from blues wanting him gone, it just burns my head.

maybe we just dont deserve to be good

I'm not going to read too much into comments made on Twitch. They mean very little if you ask me

I think it's just confirmation that we are where a lot of us thought

James happy to stay, probably happy to leave. Ultimately the club are looking at moving him on because he's a big earner but really he should be the last of the big earners to be getting moved on

fans are brainwashed by the media stories that get driven out, all the time. Its like we are not allowed anything nice.

you see soooo many comments from blues wanting him gone, it just burns my head.

maybe we just dont deserve to be good
We deserve exactly what we get.

Like fans moaning now about how FFP is harsh on us. Fine, it probably is, it's a crap rule. But we've fallen foul of it and that's on us, not anyone else.

No team in this league can afford to carry players with delicate egos who only turn up when they fancy. It's fine in rigged leagues like La Liga where three quality teams fight it out amongst division one standard dross.

He came on a free for a reason. Some people put players on a pedestal because of their ability instead of their guile. Top players have both in abundance. This pretty boy doesn't.
I'd love to get your opinion on where you think we would finish in La Liga?

If you're terrified of ever having a laugh with a member of the opposite sex just because your married then you've married the wrong bird lad :bye:
Having a laugh is fine, you're a sex pest, every other sentence out of your mouth is sexual innuendo, other than that you seem a decent lad, I just find it creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.