2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a few hours away from hopefully watching Everton, and hopefully James too, win their first championship together.

James is definitely looking sizzling in these pics lol
View attachment 134243

View attachment 134244

You'll be one of the very few lucky Evertonians who will have actually witnessed James playing for Everton in person, also the first to see Benitez in an Everton dugout, swings and roundabouts I suppose, enjoy the game

So jealous!
once you all start going to games at Goodison Park then it will be my turn to be jealous.

You'll be one of the very few lucky Evertonians who will have actually witnessed James playing for Everton in person, also the first to see Benitez in an Everton dugout, swings and roundabouts I suppose, enjoy the game
I may also be one of the lucky Evertonians to witness our Blues winning us some silver. I don’t like Benitez but a good performance by Everton with James in the line up is a good way for him to start winning my heart ?

Doesn’t look like he wants to be there, can’t blame him, but in the end you have to say he hasn’t had the career he should have with the skill he has.

91793523-3439-49A4-A7AA-6A446329B365.jpeg

Wore my James jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.