2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, cant say Ive encountered it until now. Like Kaiser said, their support of him seems pretty intense up till this point, but I couldve missed something ofc.

One of our Colombian buddies said when we signed him that hes both loved and hated, which sounds about right for a superstar footballer.

Beckham was Englands so called hero but half the country thought he was an absolute donut, same for Rooney. The bigger you are the more haters you get, I imagine this is the same in Colombia... especially when the national team is in bad form.

James 1b.jpg

I've done some further investigation. He is definitely off. His tshirt says "off" if you zoom in. Look at all the strategic placing of the word Exit. Now I've been trying to work out where he's going, and I dont mean Columbia. His flip flops point to 25 past 4. If we convert that from numbers to letters you get Y and D. DC Yunited. If you zoom in on the lights in the cockpit theres 4 lights then 3 lights underneath. Convert that to the alphabet and what do you get. You know full well by now. DC. See ya later you traitor.

Bin him off in the summer.

Can't build a team around a player who's only available 20 times a season and behaves like this. Too much of a luxury.

And, in general, this practice of signing rejects from the top sides has to stop.
They are rejects for a reason, be it fitness or attitude-related, it doesn't matter, they won't take us to the next level 'cause they are not good enough for it.

During the last 10 years, players who came here from smaller clubs did a lot more than the ones I'm talking about, even if they see Everton as a stepping stone, they still have a point to prove.

I've done some further investigation. He is definitely off. His tshirt says "off" if you zoom in. Look at all the strategic placing of the word Exit. Now I've been trying to work out where he's going, and I dont mean Columbia. His flip flops point to 25 past 4. If we convert that from numbers to letters you get Y and D. DC Yunited. If you zoom in on the lights in the cockpit theres 4 lights then 3 lights underneath. Convert that to the alphabet and what do you get. You know full well by now. DC. See ya later you traitor.
Jamesit?

Status
Not open for further replies.