2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love the bloke but I'm not sure i'd call choosing to extend his contract a no brainer. It depends what the automatic trigger point for renewal is but if he doesn't hit that then you'd have to assume he'd have missed a huge chunk of next season (or we just inserted a slightly bizarre clause into the contract). If he misses much of next year then giving him a new contract at £150k a week or whatever it is would definitely be a risk. You can certainly argue it would be a risk worth taking, but it would be a risk nonetheless. On that basis it's not really a no brainer.
I agree with that, I’m a big fan of James during the game, that’s about thirty minutes of every game,I also disagree, strongly, with that quote “Getting James to sign a new contract is the main object of the close season” I’d rather have younger fitter players of a good standard who can play the whole game and not hope it is one of James’ better days, how many were drooling over his performance at Arsenal last Friday night. When James is good, he is very,very good, when he is poor he is an handicap.

I agree with that, I’m a big fan of James during the game, that’s about thirty minutes of every game,I also disagree, strongly, with that quote “Getting James to sign a new contract is the main object of the close season” I’d rather have younger fitter players of a good standard who can play the whole game and not hope it is one of James’ better days, how many were drooling over his performance at Arsenal last Friday night. When James is good, he is very,very good, when he is poor he is an handicap.

When he's poor - like at least 4-5 players are in almost every game - it will matter much less when a fully fit Allan, Doucoure + a new boss Midfielder + a new RB are around him.

When he's poor - like at least 4-5 players are in almost every game - it will matter much less when a fully fit Allan, Doucoure + a new boss Midfielder + a new RB are around him.
Yes maybe so, thanks for giving a comment, unlike Anthony Lim and Soccer4 good, your middle fingers don’t bother me, just throw in a commen, then I can give you a polite reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.