2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not get credited an assist for winning a pen?

No mate.

He should have had 3 assists tonight mate. Laid one on a plate for Richarlison, King, one free kick which every Evrton player should have been attacking and every corner was right in the spot.

It's only due to our utter crapness that he hasn't got about 20 assists this season.

Hes superb. Hope we still have him next season. I really dont think we are far off, 2 quality players in and we will be right up there. Europa clouds things a bit, we've been battered on injuries this season. Adding another comp to the fixture list is hmmm. We need Europe though to keep the likes of James, and we as fans need it desperately.

He was quite magnificent tonight.

His performance deserved him being on a winning side.

I also thought he looked strong, certainly didn't skip out of any physical stuff for fear of injury like some players with frequent injuries do.

I hope we have better players for him to create for next season.

He needs to play in front of a full Goodison.

Hopefully we'll get that chance to see him mate in the flesh.

He played 2 absolute sublime through balls today and I'm as annoyed as can be that Rico and King didn't finish them.

Even during the 2nd half where he had a spell he wasn't getting the ball, he just suddenly came alive for the last 10 minutes and everything went through him.

Watching James play good football really is a joy.

Your wish is my command @blulouie lol

Screenshot_20210416-184322~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.