2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think if he isn't back for Sheffield we are at serious risk of not scoring. Richarlison should not be allowed to play and Carlo refuses to use Nkounkou to give us a proper threat down the left flank. Our route to goals essentially becomes errors and set pieces unless he is back.

We’re missing his distribution, not only for playing the ball into DCL but collecting the ball in midfield and spraying it down the wings for others to get the ball into the box. Iwobi’s delivery is awful, I’ve had better delivery’s from Hermes getting drop kicked to my front door. James delivery is something else, the intelligence of his play is something Goodison hasn’t seen for decades.

I honestly think his impact is understated. He's our second best attacker behind DCL and our best midfielder in possession. All this nonsense about defending even if it were true should be ignored. When you have one player filling those two roles you really don't need him to do other stuff. Let the other 10 guys figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.