2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to shoot more, and his teammates needs to press more and cover James's presence better on the pitch. in order to get the best out of him, Everton needs to play in a way where James roams free, does not always join rest of the players during pressing/marking while off the ball. Trequartista is the word i am looking for here..

He needs to shoot more, and his teammates needs to press more and cover James's presence better on the pitch. in order to get the best out of him, Everton needs to play in a way where James roams free, does not always join rest of the players during pressing/marking while off the ball. Trequartista is the word i am looking for here..
Also needs a bit of luck on some of those shots he is taking. Couple of really good saves on him so far.

James has not been fully fit at Everton since his arrival...

His injuries reoccurring frequently are a big worry...

We should not rely on this player he will always have fitness problems...

He has great talent but it costs us in other ways...

I know this will not be popular with many fans but it's what I believe...
Why are you acting like he’s been out half the season ?

Why are you acting like he’s been out half the season ?

Well he literally has been out half the season....

My thoughts are this player will never be fully fit & will be constantly sidelined with various injuries...

We should invest in younger, fitter & quicker players with plenty of energy & room for improvement...

What is right is not always popular...

What is popular is not always right...

My thoughts are this player will never be fully fit & will be constantly sidelined with various injuries...

We should invest in younger, fitter & quicker players with plenty of energy & room for improvement...

But we aren’t playing fm here.

Last edited:

To buy a younger fitter version of Hamez would cost around 300m.

He’s missed four games out of fourteen ?

In this case your opinion is neither right or popular.

....Edinson Cavani looked ok for United & he’s 33. It takes all kinds to make a successful team on and off the pitch. it’s about blend, quality and attitude.

....Edinson Cavani looked ok for United & he’s 33. It takes all kinds to make a successful team on and off the pitch. it’s about blend, quality and attitude.

We will see, just saying from what I have seen from him he is definately not fully fit & prone to injury from previous tears etc etc etc...

....I was responding to your general point about not investing in older players.

Sorry Eggs...

Feel we got too many older players injury prone lacking fitness : Coleman,Gomes,James,Allan, & Delph all fall in this category...

Take your point that it's getting the right balance but would like to see some young talent being brought in for the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.