2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching the match last night and my mates two young grandkids (about 12 or 13) and when he did that boss backwards pass they both starting singing the old hot Chocolate song “I believe in miracles, hey Hamez, you sexy thing!”

And then it got sung every time he touched the ball, so with about 15 minutes to go they got lashed into the kitchen, but now the bloody song is fixed in my brain!

He's on another planet. Always looking to drive forward. Keeps play ticking when nothing is on and plays a lovely ball. Must hang on at all costs next summer to keep a hold of this man because you just know that clubs will be calling. Pay the man whatever he wants

I think , like gomes , his experiences previously will make him realise that we are the club for him. He’s playing , playing well, in a team that plays to his strengths , a manger he loves and eventually.... a stadium that is going to swoon every time he plays a quality pass. When the fans are allowed back into football , he’s going to love the love he’s going to get.

I'm sure this is a constant worry when you play for Real too. We've seen already how strong he is and how he can just instinctively step out of trouble.

I also loved him yelling "James! James!" when he wanted the ball last night in his squeaky wee Speedy Gonzalez voice. Arriba!

That was definitely Coleman he has a very screechy shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.