2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it pains me I can see the logic in selling him. It allows us to play direct with the various wide players and forwards that all can run a bit. But it would still suck.
I don't. Play him at 10, behind DCL. You still have your wingers either side of him and his passing is so lethal that he'd draw defenders way more than most in the premier league and give the wide players room.
It would be madness to get rid of him. I just don't see the sense in it at all.

I don't. Play him at 10, behind DCL. You still have your wingers either side of him and his passing is so lethal that he'd draw defenders way more than most in the premier league and give the wide players room.
It would be madness to get rid of him. I just don't see the sense in it at all.
But if you're not trying to pass...

That's telling poo poo. Nkounkou is nowhere near getting more than Kean or close to Keane/Tosun.

James was on £280k a week at Real. He's not taking a drop to £90k.

He's on £140k or more as it meant we didn't pay a fee for him from Real.

What if he was paid a signing on fee which effectively took his wages to 140+k a week but his basic is 90k?

There is zero chance Nkounkou is on that considering he was originally signed to be part of the under 23's.

File under jarg - James is also on 135k a week according to a number of British sauces.
Well Colombian press and Spanish Marca reported he took a wage cut from around £150k at Madrid and signed a contract for £12.6 mil ( 2 yrs @ 4.2 per year = 90k plus option for 1 yr @4.2 mil )

More accurate than British Sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.