2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing James wearing our new home kit gives me hope that maybe he is staying.

View attachment 132912

Yeah, even though this must have been taken in May / June I guess...
If our club is not as dysfunctional as we fear, they would have / should have asked if these three are 100% part of the plans next year, and of course under Carlo they were, and of course James should be the poster-boy for the kit! But this pre-season, so far, he has not yet posted one thing on social media about Everton or the new kit yet! Allan has. Richy hasn't .

Sod James, put some more of your sister back on!!
While you’re waiting, here’s Duncs sister.

E152C007-39DB-4649-8D99-7D1EF6630E08.jpeg

If we got 25 carefully managed games from James next season I would be thrilled
He may be more determined than ever to win his place back in the national side
I totally agree with this statement and he may have to work hard to be included again. Colombia is much better with James but during Copa America they also proved that they can be play well without him too.

Yeah, even though this must have been taken in May / June I guess...
If our club is not as dysfunctional as we fear, they would have / should have asked if these three are 100% part of the plans next year, and of course under Carlo they were, and of course James should be the poster-boy for the kit! But this pre-season, so far, he has not yet posted one thing on social media about Everton or the new kit yet! Allan has. Richy hasn't .
It would be truly dysfunctional for the Club to be advertising their new kit, and the Florida Cup, with someone they will be letting to let go but you all know the Club better than me.

However, when it comes to James posting on social media, he really is not the person to regularly post about his club unless he has score some goals so that's not a way to tell much about his future. Throughout Copa America he never bother to post a message of support towards the NT either. My take is that James is very self-centered when it comes to posting on social media.

Everyone's going mental about him wearing #10 in a training game.

Weren't they wearing 1-10, rather than squad numbers?
Was it a training game? The Spanish press is calling it a friendly.

Regardless, when @Toast posted the pic I was totally confused about James wearing the number 10 as I thought that number belonged to Sigurdsson.

Screenshot_20210711-064610.png

Status
Not open for further replies.