Hanky panky

What a touch, he can play
Hope he says I'm always yours

Hamez Rodriguez, plays for Everton
It's fantastic, we're ecstatic
Won't mess up his hair, won't sprint anywhere

Imagination, Master of creation
Come on Hamez let's go party....

Trying to explain to a bemused hubby why am I laughing so hard with the “won’t mess up his hair, won’t sprint anywhere” line lol

Cuadrado v unlikely because of his Chelsea spell and iirc he is getting decent game time at Juve. But really fun player to watch and I loved his and James linkup in the national squad when I’ve seen them.

Cuadrado did struggle at Chelsea but that was under Mourinho so take that with a grain of salt. Cuadrado's best quality is his versatility. He can play RB, RM, RW. Even plays box to box for Colombia

Not happening but would be a nice addition since we need depth in the positions he can play in and I would trust Carlo to get the best out of him

Can I just, again, mention that pass that Richarlison or Digne ballsed up in the first half? Think it was Digne actually. Split like 3 or 4 players and ALL of them were diving at the ball to knock it away.

To quote Archer:

tenor.gif

Poor Digne, probably thinking "I'll just make a run here in case he over hits a pass.. he won't even see me from there let alone attempt to pass to me" "hang on did he just glance at me? Holy sh1t he's passed it towards me there's no way it's getting to me what a terrible pass to have attempted" "it's made it through what an incredibly executed pass I can't believe he's pulled it off... awwwww man I've fu¢k€d it"

Poor Digne, probably thinking "I'll just make a run here in case he over hits a pass.. he won't even see me from there let alone attempt to pass to me" "hang on did he just glance at me? Holy sh1t he's passed it towards me there's no way it's getting to me what a terrible pass to have attempted" "it's made it through what an incredibly executed pass I can't believe he's pulled it off... awwwww man I've fu¢k€d it"
He probably expected it over the top and in front of him.
unbelievable pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.