2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in bend over backwards mode to pretend they haven’t been disappointed by him.

He’s virtually in the Gbamin category next season of ‘anything he does is a bonus so we better plan without him’.

I think he has done well for , obviously better in the first half of the season.
I think if you get maybe 25 games a season from a player like James you are doing alright, you might get more depending on the team around him.

You could see why we would try to sign a Coutinho... just to share the creative duties.

Not that I think that will happen.

is he fit enough ? the league might not be as good as ours but i bet the fitness level needed is right up there

It's either that or retire.

Can't express how disappointed I am by him. I can understand injuries, but I honestly doubt he's had a single actual injury during his time here and instead he's just cherry picked his games. For him to cry off the only home game fans could have seen him play in person due to "fatigue" is inexcusable. Very hard to come back from that.

I'll be surprised if he isn't here next season only because he's a selling point for new players. The more you can tempt better quality players with the chance of playing with what was a world class player and for a world class manager the better.

Because they don’t want a player choosing when he sees fit to play?
Pretty weird logic that.
He was always going to play sporadically, that’s the only reason he’s here, enjoy him when he does play the very few moments of entertainment that Everton have provided this season was with him pulling the strings. The rest of the time It’s been like watching a stoke side

Last edited:

What about 2?

On the bones of our arses... Could ya give us 2 please... That's 1 + another one... 2... Thats2 scabby games that you could drag yourself out of your expensive 4 poster bed for.

You attempted one that you didn't try for, maybe you should have had a bit of go today...

Too much to ask, you poor tortured angel, I shall put in 70 hours this week and donate my entire wage to help you attempt to struggle to just even turn up to the ground.

What monsters we fans are, imagine wanting to see our star player.
What greedy desperate despicable degeneratives we are...

Thankyou James for deeming to nod your amazingness in our direction for 5 minutes you selt entitled skunk... I look forward to your 8 games next year you utter fraud.

Good post this mate

I think he has done well for , obviously better in the first half of the season.
I think if you get maybe 25 games a season from a player like James you are doing alright, you might get more depending on the team around him.

You could see why we would try to sign a Coutinho... just to share the creative duties.

Not that I think that will happen.

And thats the truth.
If rodriguez could still handle 3 games in a week. Well the likelihood is he wouldnt be at Everton.

He was always going to play sporadically, that’s the only reason he’s here, enjoy him when he does play the very few moments of entertainment that Everton have provided this season was with him pulling the strings. The rest of the time It’s been like watching a stoke side
Yeah I get all that.
But because people are annoyed he pulls out because he’s “fatigued”, they deserve Delphs and Iwobi’s is what you said.

I know some things are said tongue in cheek, but that’s quite a generalisation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.