2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pretty much been a part-time player so far for us, but hopefully James will remain fit and available for the seven games we have left. If he can do that, I can see him netting three more goals this season.

download (5).jpeg

He's pretty much been a part-time player so far for us, but hopefully James will remain fit and available for the seven games we have left. If he can do that, I can see him netting three more goals this season.
Part time and he's still created more goal scoring opportunities than any other Everton player. I would rather he play 20 games a season and we have him for 4 years than play 30 + games and only have him for 2. If that makes sense

Part time and he's still created more goal scoring opportunities than any other Everton player. I would rather he play 20 games a season and we have him for 4 years than play 30 + games and only have him for 2. If that makes sense

Well, that's why he's here, to create chances, he is a 'creative midfielder' after all. I don't understand your 20 games 4yrs/30 games 2yrs point. My 'part-time' point was that I want to see him playing far more games a season; scoring and creating the chances that will help push us forward, rather than be in and out of the team. Sadly, I doubt he'll be here next season anyway, to be honest.

Well, that's why he's here, to create chances, he is a 'creative midfielder' after all. I don't understand your 20 games 4yrs/30 games 2yrs point. My 'part-time' point was that I want to see him playing far more games a season; scoring and creating the chances that will help push us forward, rather than be in and out of the team. Sadly, I doubt he'll be here next season anyway, to be honest.
Wash your mouth out with soap

Status
Not open for further replies.