2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Fortnite tournament tonight. I'll give him a pass because we won. Hopefully he's ok for Thursday night so we can unlock big Sam's crew.

Whilst it’s not an exact science, there’s a theory that over the course of a season, a goal tends to be worth a point, and there’s supportive evidence of this hypothesis. Last season, there was a total of 1034 goals scored in the Premier League, and there was a total of 1048 points gathered.

If we stretch that sample size across the previous three campaigns, there’s a difference of just six between the goals scored, 3124, and points accumulated, 3130.

While I generally do not out much emphasis on stats ,that is a curious one

As a gamer myself, James starting a Twitch channel is like the most exciting news this year. I hope he plays PES.

Sounds like they like to pick on Richarlison. I'm guessing cause even if he responds back its in Portuguese.

Be honest that's how we'd all react.

That was my reaction when I had my James shirt delivered.
I am 60 and for Christmas my wife bought me my first ever named Everton shirt
I yelped when it arrived
James 19 on the back

We likely wont see a game at competitive game at Goodison until we're all back in there. Which was my hope to be quite honest.

If you think the roar after a minutes silence is great, wait for it after an 18 month long silence. This has been incredibly tough, but one thing keeping me going is the thought that we may all be back in there some day.

I just hope that the people around me who I've largely sat with for 22 years, are all able to return to their seats when the time finally comes. As I'm sure is the same with many who go the game, for 90 minutes you have people close to you who you share many a moment with. You celebrate with them, moan with them, converse with them, and never see them at any other time. I would hate to think that there are some near me who will no longer be there without being able to have said "You bought yours for next year lad?" "Yeah, sound, see you next you next season, have a great summer"
I go to to the game with a couple of lads from Liverpool and their sons
I use their late fathers season ticket
He died last June
It will be a different feeling this time around
PS I only went in the bad weather months
The father used his ticket early and late season
For a man that worked on the docks most of his life he could not stand the cold and rain the older he got

Status
Not open for further replies.