2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was loving it at the end.
5-A8-B593-E-BF3-C-4191-99-AB-CF36-EAF0-CC5-F.gif
You can see the pain etched in his face.

He doesn’t want to be here.

@riddick is right. James has yet to play in front of our fans but hopefully soon enough.
Well at least the park end lads won’t be able to shout ‘tern Jimmy lad tern’, because he pretty much always does if he receives the ball facing his own goal.
Seriously though, I think he will love the adulation that he gets from the crowd, Evertonians love exceptional players.

Well at least the park end lads won’t be able to shout ‘tern Jimmy lad tern’, because he pretty much always does if he receives the ball facing his own goal.
Seriously though, I think he will love the adulation that he gets from the crowd, Evertonians love exceptional players.
I bet he is going to love such adulation, it is always good for the ego to feel that much of love and passion from the fans, specially a crowd he has yet to get to know.

Nope. Restrictions on large crowds of maximum 10,000 will stand for atleast a year..
Well, that's not actually the case.

They're trialing events starting April 12th on the same basis that they did in Liverpool - using the proviso that for entry you have to have a negative test within the last 24 hours.

May 17th - at the earliest - will see crowds capped at 10k (or 25% of the ground at smaller venues).

As of June 21st, the current plan is for there to be no restriction on crowds.

We likely wont see a game at competitive game at Goodison until we're all back in there. Which was my hope to be quite honest.

If you think the roar after a minutes silence is great, wait for it after an 18 month long silence. This has been incredibly tough, but one thing keeping me going is the thought that we may all be back in there some day.

I just hope that the people around me who I've largely sat with for 22 years, are all able to return to their seats when the time finally comes. As I'm sure is the same with many who go the game, for 90 minutes you have people close to you who you share many a moment with. You celebrate with them, moan with them, converse with them, and never see them at any other time. I would hate to think that there are some near me who will no longer be there without being able to have said "You bought yours for next year lad?" "Yeah, sound, see you next you next season, have a great summer"

Status
Not open for further replies.