2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there many Colombian mammys floating round county road?

more likely to look like this
View attachment 119189

eca.jpg

Created the first goal against Wolves

Stunner against Leicester

Stunner against United

Stunning throughball assist against Liverpool

Media: whats he done recently though? Thiago could still be a dark horse for team of the year.

I hope he likes this period in his life where he's relatlvely low profile, can be in a club which really values him, and just is happy in a simple life.

We know 100% players are affected by social media and how we talk and support online, not just in the stadium, and we can definitely do our part to show him!

lol

The closest thing to those days happens at work when most of my female coworkers objectify me, touch me, grab me, ask me to take off my shirt, etc.

Women are worse than men at just being straightforward lol. Don'tet anyone tell you otherwise
Are you sure you are not teasing these female coworkers with your big muscles before they begin objectifying you?

Btw, both men and women can be 'straightforward' so don't be putting this just on us females :p

Are you sure you are not teasing these female coworkers with your big muscles before they begin objectifying you?

Btw, both men and women can be 'straightforward' so don't be putting this just on us females :p

Oh dont get me wrong. I feel so bad for women at work. The guys always (before covid) hug the girls extra long or tight and it's super awkward.

But there is only so far theyll go because the know theyll lose their jobs.

Women know that there is almost nothing they can't do lol. What are we gonna do? Complain? Lol. So I do get my stomach grabbed, my arms squeezed, my chest and shoulders caressed, etc. Some smooth some just straightforward lol

But it's never creepy. Dudes can be creepy.

Oh dont get me wrong. I feel so bad for women at work. The guys always (before covid) hug the girls extra long or tight and it's super awkward.

But there is only so far theyll go because the know theyll lose their jobs.

Women know that there is almost nothing they can't do lol. What are we gonna do? Complain? Lol. So I do get my stomach grabbed, my arms squeezed, my chest and shoulders caressed, etc. Some smooth some just straightforward lol

But it's never creepy. Dudes can be creepy.

Seriously where do you work! Stratton Oakmont?

Status
Not open for further replies.