2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
De bruyne has attempted 977 passes
To rodriguez 604 with completion of 75% to Rodriguez 78%
He has playes 300 more mins though but also has assisted 13 goals to Rodriguez 3 .
But you cant compare as put Rodriguez in that team his numbers would be higher.
I think the point is we need more forward runners into the box so he can provide the killer balls we know he can. Iwobi was only one really against wolves got a goal and won the corner that led to second goal and had a couple other instances.
Rodrigues ball opened up Wolves for the first, and his movement created the second...

He can play anywhere in attack in my opinion. Part of me wants him to play on the left side so he can us that wand of a left foot to cross in. He might leave us with 10 men defensively but when we have the ball it appears we have 12 men. Will definitely let you down in some games but will single handedly make the difference in others. Maybe would have been better joining later in the project but it is what it is. 5x the player that the Icelandic fraud is and £45 million cheaper.

Its just his pace thats a big issue for him on the flanks sometimes ... but too be honest past two games his workrate has been excellent and hes lashed a few tackles in

Its just his pace thats a big issue for him on the flanks sometimes ... but too be honest past two games his workrate has been excellent and hes lashed a few tackles in
I think hes the type of player that needs fellow players flying around him with pace, that's not his game hes the player who finds a pass that no one on the planet can find. He needs movement at pace in front of him and he will give you the ammunition to score goals imo

I think hes the type of player that needs fellow players flying around him with pace, that's not his game hes the player who finds a pass that no one on the planet can find. He needs movement at pace in front of him and he will give you the ammunition to score goals imo
that pass to digne needed to be perfect seemed a easy one but if he controlled it it would of got blocked

perfectly weighted

He's been brilliant so far. Unfortunate with the lay off following the assault by van Dijk, but it looks like he's over it now. We'll need him to be a big player for us for the second half of the season if we have aspirations of getting into Europe.

He's been brilliant so far. Unfortunate with the lay off following the assault by van Dijk, but it looks like he's over it now. We'll need him to be a big player for us for the second half of the season if we have aspirations of getting into Europe.
We definitely need James and Yerry to be healthy and strong for Everton’s run to the title. Here in Colombia I rely on both of them to get me out of every appointment, duty, obligation, shopping trip, and honey do, and they are excuse number one when I forget to do something. “Ah que pena. Estaba viendo James y Yerry. Vamos azules.!” Works like a charm because everybody else is doing the same thing. COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.