2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in the minority perhaps but i felt he was easing himself into the pace of the game and bedding in.

Think he has a couple of levels more + once he knows how the forwards move it'll be even more fun to watch him.
He hasn’t had a pre season game that I’m aware of, but was still the best player offensively on the pitch. Imagine in another 2 weeks time, when he’s fully match fit.....

It was like having our own Ronaldo on the pitch. Pure class and made it look easy and if he played like that after being in the UK for less than a week making his debut for Everton and the premiere league, then what will he be like when is fully fit and settled in. Going to bring us great joy this season this lad, ditto the other new lads who were also superb.

Makes it look so easy doesn't he?

Oh my

tenor.gif

Repeating something said in another thread but you can just tell when you come across genius. It’s that batsmen that seems to have so much more time than any other batter on a green strip; the golfer that finds shots no one else could even imagine...

for James he just has space and time.. I have no doubt he was to be marked but again and again he just has all the time in the world.. never seemed rushed and sees and executed the right pass with the perfect pace...

Loved what Carlo said (and us fans always cry about).. good footballers don’t need time to adapt... worrying about the pace of the EPL and him needing time.. please.. class is class and he has it in spades!!!

Repeating something said in another thread but you can just tell when you come across genius. It’s that batsmen that seems to have so much more time than any other batter on a green strip; the golfer that finds shots no one else could even imagine...

for James he just has space and time.. I have no doubt he was to be marked but again and again he just has all the time in the world.. never seemed rushed and sees and executed the right pass with the perfect pace...

Loved what Carlo said (and us fans always cry about).. good footballers don’t need time to adapt... worrying about the pace of the EPL and him needing time.. please.. class is class and he has it in spades!!!
He knows where other players are at all times, where he should be, where the best pass is.

Status
Not open for further replies.