2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord.

You said James is 'wasted' out wide (which is ludicrous by any standards). I'm simply pointing out that Ancelotti has managed him at 3 different clubs and has played him out wide regularly - and he obviously understands how to get the best out of him.

But again you're stating that as fact when I was stating an opinion.

Could be a number of reasons why he is being played out wide - might be getting him upto speed of the league out wide

Could be Carlo doesnt trust his current wide options

Knock off the superiority complex lad we're all entitled to an opinion on here.

Could be a number of reasons why he is being played out wide - might be getting him upto speed of the league out wide

Opinions can be wrong.

Please learn to read:
Didn't say you can't express an opinion - just politely suggesting that it's wrong.

To be honest I don't get this idea he is "wasted". He's on the pitch because he is one of the few players in the league who could have played that pass in to Coleman. He doesn't need to do anything else really.

I agree - but for me KDB would be wasted on the wing even if he still would be one of if not the best player on the pitch.

You can play Ronaldo as a wingback and he would boss it still - I would still rather him up top tho

Status
Not open for further replies.