2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo (the real one) never played at the same level again after two career threatening injuries.
Physically yes but his talent still above of all.
Every goals he scored were wonderful and I loved watching him just to see his magic moments.
I still love to watch Federer plays his tennis at 40 years old with the same reason.
I prefer to watch a football player who has got technical abilities, skills and visions :bye:

However, Mina, his team-mate with both club and country, has urged him to stay.

Sport Witness cite Futbol Red as quoting Mina telling James’ Twitch channel: “I want you to stay here ( Everton ); we are going to make history here and in the national team. We are going all out.”
However, the same article states that the defender’s words were met with a non-committal response from the midfielder.

They say James replied: “We are at a club that is not the best, but you can compete with anyone

“Football changes a lot; look at Messi; he is now at PSG.

“Physically, I’m fine; I haven’t felt like this for months. I want to have a good season whether it’s here or wherever, football takes many turns.”

Mina, who has also been linked with a potential Everton exit, then addressed his own future but claims to have not discussed it much with Benitez despite their shared mother tongue.

He said: “I’m motivated because new challenges are coming, new goals, working and hoping that this season will be full of success and victory and that we can qualify for the Champions League or Europa League.

“I have spoken very little with the coach, I hope to have a good relationship and meet the club’s objectives.”

Only Everton could have a player like James, tell him we don't even want him and not actually be able to get rid of him. I mean, how do we constantly get it so wrong??
I hope that's not negativity, nna? You know only naughty Evertonians are negative about anything to do with the team. Get behind the boys you negative Nancy or if anything goes wrong it will be your fault.

Benitez says very little that he does not mean. Not everything he says is true, but he generally means it.

If Benitez was being candid with Rodriguez, he'd probably say that he threw James under the bus to protect himself from the Madrid media. He probably wouldn't apologize. He would expect James to understand, and think that James had the problem if he did not understand.
So, Benitez is a narcissistic sociopath?

So, Benitez is a narcissistic sociopath?
Ironically, I quoted an former professor of mine in a discussion several days ago. He used exactly those words. That was his definition of a world leader.

The evidence suggests that not all football managers are narcissistic sociopaths, but it does suggest that some are.

Ironically, I quoted an former professor of mine in a discussion several days ago. He used exactly those words. That was his definition of a world leader.

The evidence suggests that not all football managers are narcissistic sociopaths, but it does suggest that some are.
Not that I know them all personally I'd say your former prof was correct......with the possible exception of Jacinda Ardern.
The description fits Johnson and Macron exactly.
Trump was the absolute personification of it.

Ronaldo (the real one) never played at the same level again after two career threatening injuries.
Physically yes but his talent still above of all.
Every goals he scored were wonderful and I loved watching him just to see his magic moments.
I still love to watch Federer plays his tennis at 40 years old with the same reason.
I prefer to watch a football player who has got technical abilities, skills and visions :bye:
:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.