Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got called over by some random smartly dressed fella as we were walking past the hilton, thought he was a crack pot, albeit an expensively dressed one, asked if we wanted a picture. Asked him if he was with everton he confirmed he was and proceeded to open the merc door when it pulled up moments later. Make of it what you will!

If he's asked you and your son if youse want a picture tells me it's a PR thing to get the picture of him circulating in the city meeting fans, defo announcement coming soon

Yerry knows

giphy.gif

Good effort. Had my heart racing until I realized it was last seasons kit.

If he's asked you and your son if youse want a picture tells me it's a PR thing to get the picture of him circulating in the city meeting fans, defo announcement coming soon

....or possibly just a world renowned footballer wanting to make a young supporters day. Just a moment in a day for Rodriguez, but a photo that lad will cherish for life. Not necessarily a planned and cynical event. Good to see.

Last edited:

We got called over by some random smartly dressed fella as we were walking past the hilton, thought he was a crack pot, albeit an expensively dressed one, asked if we wanted a picture. Asked him if he was with everton he confirmed he was and proceeded to open the merc door when it pulled up moments later. Make of it what you will!
They called you over?? That’s mad

....or possibly just a world renowned footballer wanting to make a young supporters day. Just a moment in a day for Rodriguez, but a photo that lad will cherish for life. Good to see.

Maybe, but the fact it was the suit who asked someone with a kid minding there own business if they'd like a picture sounds more PR than them asking James and him feeling obliged

Random bloke called you and your son over and asked if you wanted a photo with James?

Thats a touch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.