Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Here's a crazy idea. So stick with me.

What if he has indeed left the hotel and flew to London for business reasons but in a day or two flies back up again and is unveiled by the club?

What if it's details not connected to transfer fee or personal terms and for all accounts is signing for us in the next few days but he has to iron out details with say Adidas or something like that before he can put pen to paper?

Is it possible that the trip is completely innocent and therefore there nothing to report on the matter until he gets wheeled out in an Everton kit soon enough?
Stick with me here, this isn’t such a crazy idea.... log off for the night

Ha no, sadly not him.

Hold up?

I'll ask again. How many people have to say it from the same place before you believe it? Just curious here because my apparantly wind up hours ago just magically appeared on twitter. That's a bit odd don't you think given it's hours apart and similar information?

I hope you come back on this forum on Monday and apologise to everyone for the absolute crap you’ve posted on here over the past couple of days.

He’s a sports journalist ffs. Like a music critic.

commenting on something beyond his ability.

I was going to read inverting the pyramid as well.

he’s just the geek who wishes he didn’t get picked last and has an inferiority complex dressed up as arrogance.

Beautifully put

Oh i thought it wasn't too bad in Munich. I was there around Christmas few years back and it was like 12 degrees
I’ve been there in Feb and in April. It’s lovely in spring but absolutely freezing in Feb. Was about minus 10 when I was there. Beer helps like.

Status
Not open for further replies.