Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
From someone who purports to be ITK. I cannot vouch for them personally, but they have certainly been right about other things -

The hold-up with James is down to significant wear and tear in both his ankle and hip, discovered during his medical. The EFC medical team have said it is highly unlikely that the club could get more than 20 games a season out of him. The has led to renegotiations on the terms of his sale.

(Although I have to say this can't really have come as much of a surprise as looking at his career, he has rarely made more than low 20's in appearances whichever club he has played for).

From what I understand the transfer is still going ahead. Take it or leave it.

From someone who purports to be ITK. I cannot vouch for them personally, but they have certainly been right about other things -

The hold-up with James is down to significant wear and tear in both his ankle and hip, discovered during his medical. The EFC medical team have said it is highly unlikely that the club could get more than 20 games a season out of him. The has led to renegotiations on the terms of his sale.

(Although I have to say this can't really have come as much of a surprise as looking at his career, he has rarely made more than low 20's in appearances whichever club he has played for).

You do realise he’s played over 30 games every season for ten years with the exception of two ? And one of those two he made 28 appearances.

Nah not for me

How does this person you know have access to confidential medical records?

Stinks of something red if you ask me

I'll leave it thanks.

Wear and tear? this is a person not a beat up 98 plate ford fiesta.

I almost feel sorry for you.

From what I understand the transfer is still going ahead. a)Take it or b)leave it.
Thanks for posting what you’ve heard. FWIW I’m going for option b

Status
Not open for further replies.