Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
From someone who purports to be ITK. I cannot vouch for them personally, but they have certainly been right about other things -

The hold-up with James is down to significant wear and tear in both his ankle and hip, discovered during his medical. The EFC medical team have said it is highly unlikely that the club could get more than 20 games a season out of him. The has led to renegotiations on the terms of his sale.

(Although I have to say this can't really have come as much of a surprise as looking at his career, he has rarely made more than low 20's in appearances whichever club he has played for).

From what I understand the transfer is still going ahead. Take it or leave it.
calling-bullshit-W630.jpg

You do realise he’s played over 30 games every season for ten years with the exception of two ? And one of those two he made 28 appearances.
Alternatively, and not to put a dampener on it, he's missed around 80 club games through injury in his career. Seems to suffer a lot of calf injuries in particular.

From someone who purports to be ITK. I cannot vouch for them personally, but they have certainly been right about other things -

The hold-up with James is down to significant wear and tear in both his ankle and hip, discovered during his medical. The EFC medical team have said it is highly unlikely that the club could get more than 20 games a season out of him. The has led to renegotiations on the terms of his sale.

(Although I have to say this can't really have come as much of a surprise as looking at his career, he has rarely made more than low 20's in appearances whichever club he has played for).

If this is correct (No reason to doubt you) and they club are renegotiating rather than walking away from the sale, frankly we are being run by idiots

If there were genuine issues it would be really weird for james to be at the dinner last night no?

Allan was agreed before the others, he was announced before the others.

just be patient. Ignore rumours like this.

A71EF9F3-E5A0-4270-A3EA-900723B4F41A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.