Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they'll do a Terry knows like they did with Richarlison for when we announce Rodriguez.

Digne for Doucoure
Maybe Yerry
Hopefully can give you guys a little update later on Rodriguez latest later on.

No in depth breakdown, just a signed or not signed deal.

Watch this space etc
I'd be massively surprised if you risked a 'not signed' on your next 'announcement' to be fair...

Christ, got another fantasist in this thread.
No mate.

I know someone from the hotel. Who told me yesterday who had officially signed and by 10am we announced it.

The staff there aren't privvy to all details but they will know who has been signed and who hasn't given they are living there currently .

No mate.

I know someone from the hotel. Who told me yesterday who had officially signed and by 10am we announced it.

The staff there aren't privvy to all details but they will know who has been signed and who hasn't given they are living there currently .

They’ve all signed, hence the meal last night, stop trying to look cool. Titanic desk staff aren’t privy to Everton football contracts.

No mate.

Why would the staff of the Titanic need to know who employs their guests?

No mate.

Yeh, seems perfectly normal for hotel staff to be kept in the loop...

be interesting approach like, Terry from Davey Liver Cabs knows best
3160-1462887884.jpg

"Welcome James" #EFC #Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.