Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite funny I pass some info on yesterday and people like it and it turns out to be true.

Suggest it today and it's what a load out f bullocks.

Literally not even said anything that 10 different Twitter accounts have said as well .

No wonder people with genuine information don't post on here lol

Don't worry Ken, maccavennie appreciates your information and I'm the equivalent of getting about 150 likes.

Listen.

You don't have to take my word for it. I'm sharing what they know. I'm not pulling some obscure information out and claiming be in the know. It's coming from the hotel. The same place that the club are currently involved with so the chance of some rep saying to the staff , or higher staff btw this is official but don't say anything.

But don't take my word for it. That's fine, I'm just a fella on the internet posting in a football forum. I'm not claiming to know who we are buying , just who is officially signed. And yesterday Rodriguez wasn't officially signed which loads of Twitter posts said themselves.
All transfers are very fluid situations.
All information appreciated.

Listen.

You don't have to take my word for it. I'm sharing what they know. I'm not pulling some obscure information out and claiming be in the know. It's coming from the hotel. The same place that the club are currently involved with so the chance of some rep saying to the staff , or higher staff btw this is official but don't say anything.

But don't take my word for it. That's fine, I'm just a fella on the internet posting in a football forum. I'm not claiming to know who we are buying , just who is officially signed. And yesterday Rodriguez wasn't officially signed which loads of Twitter posts said themselves.
lol

Just been down there mate and they're all at the breakfast buffet and Rodriguez is eating cheerios and you can hear him and all his table singing the song
Cheery Corn
Cheery Oats
Cheery rice and wheat
They're nutritious and delicious
Cheerio so good to eat

Even the staff are singing, everyone is except Allan who got sent off from the table for two footing the table leg cos it wobbled when he went to sit down
Is he signing for the Coasters?

Just stop, you’re embarrassing yourself.
Have you not considered for one second that the staff who are working around the players / reps would ask them directly?

I mean I would if I was looking after a player if he was an Everton player or not like.

Status
Not open for further replies.