Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve all signed, hence the meal last night, stop trying to look cool. Titanic desk staff aren’t privy to Everton football contracts.
Why would the staff of the Titanic need to know who employs their guests?
Yeh, seems perfectly normal for hotel staff to be kept in the loop...
Listen.

You don't have to take my word for it. I'm sharing what they know. I'm not pulling some obscure information out and claiming be in the know. It's coming from the hotel. The same place that the club are currently involved with so the chance of some rep saying to the staff , or higher staff btw this is official but don't say anything.

But don't take my word for it. That's fine, I'm just a fella on the internet posting in a football forum. I'm not claiming to know who we are buying , just who is officially signed. And yesterday Rodriguez wasn't officially signed which loads of Twitter posts said themselves.

tenor.gif
We can come back to this subject in late November...

Well seeing as though there’s no proper reveal vids other than them doing something in front of a green screen. I’m a lot more optimistic that this will be announced soon!

Quite funny I pass some info on yesterday and people like it and it turns out to be true.

Suggest it today and it's what a load out f bullocks.

Literally not even said anything that 10 different Twitter accounts have said as well .

No wonder people with genuine information don't post on here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.