Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's off. Reeks of the usual Everton failed transfer.
The Athletic article somone pasted on here earlier said Kia Joorabchian and Jorge Mendes were both involved in this transfer. They won't want to miss their pay day so can't see them letting anything mess it up.

1599227257107.png

Look, could it all go to pot?

Sure. It's Everton

Do I think it will?

Probably not. Seems like an issue between him and Real (If there is any issue to begin with) so we just need to wait it out

Will it suck if it doesn't happen?

Of course. But there's no need to live or die on it. Having a more light hearted view isn't a crime FFS. I've been around for a while and seen stuff slip through our fingers, and the sun still rose the next day and life continued

He’s signing and that’s that. Wish people would have patience

The Athletic article somone pasted on here earlier said Kia Joorabchian and Jorge Mendes were both involved in this transfer. They won't want to miss their pay day so can't see them letting anything mess it up.
Those two amongst all of the septic tank that is "football agent" are an a absolute stain on the beautiful game.

Those two amongst all of the septic tank that is "football agent" are an a absolute stain on the beautiful game.

I

I come here for updates, but I have to wade through pages of complete nonsense from people like you chatting shiit, but wow impressive valuation
No need to wade when there is an ignore button, goodbye you absolute deadbeat.

And take that dodgy haircut with you.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.