Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit sad that social media etc has spoiled the excitement a little. Imagine just getting on with normal life and suddenly discovering we've completed the signings of Allan, Doucoure and James out of the blue and without warning.

I wouldn't stop wanking for a week.

It's a bit sad that social media etc has spoiled the excitement a little. Imagine just getting on with normal life and suddenly discovering we've completed the signings of Allan, Doucoure and James out of the blue and without warning.

If only we could go back to those days, the last genuine out the blue signing we made was Fellaini in 2008

Absolutely mate, a handful of available options currently:
A) tweet "all gone quiet" three times an hour
B) constantly scour the interweb for any mention of said 3 players whatsoever
C) ignore it, carry on as normal safe in the knowledge Brands/Carlo/Mosh/Usmanov “has got this” (delete as applicable depending on your leanings)
D) refresh GOT every 60 seconds or so and try and keep sane

option D for me by the way
I must be signed up for something or other at Everton, if there is anything happening, they very kindly send me an email, all very civilised.
Doesn't stop me refreshing these pages on GOT though.

Ref Darren Bent comments
Talksport presenters are knobheads, talking rubbish to narrow minded knobheads.

They are ‘The Sun‘ of the radio world

Be careful not to get drawn into any of those 3 factors.

Ref Darren Bent comments
Talksport presenters are knobheads, talking rubbish to narrow minded knobheads.

They are ‘The Sun‘ of the radio world

Be careful not to get drawn into any of those 3 factors.
Yup. They’re just WUMs trying to entice enraged fans to call in. My mate fell for it once when Durham said Beckham was one of the greatest footballers in history lol

Ended up phoning in and wasting a fortune!

I nearly fell off the bog in work once when we signed Marc Hottinger, that's how bad we were back then. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.