James McCarthy Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was great against Southampton and okay against Spurs, agree he was very poor against Watford and City.

Anyone else look at our squad preseason and think "why on earth would Martinez think we need 6 central midfielders?"... I guess the answer is in case 2 get injured and one hit-and-runs a cyclist.

He needs even more CMs as the current lot are nowhere near good enough.

Storm in a teacup. He was running about as normal in training today.

Keano:

"He did get a knock last week, but I think if you're playing midfield in the middle of the park, you should be getting knocks every week. That's the name of the game.

"You're hitting people, they're hitting you and I'm always concerned when lads turn up, particularly midfielders, and they've not had knocks. You're supposed to get knocks. You're supposed to get knocks in training. It's part of the game."

Tremendous stuff Roy.

LOL

Storm in a teacup. He was running about as normal in training today.

Keano:

"He did get a knock last week, but I think if you're playing midfield in the middle of the park, you should be getting knocks every week. That's the name of the game.

"You're hitting people, they're hitting you and I'm always concerned when lads turn up, particularly midfielders, and they've not had knocks. You're supposed to get knocks. You're supposed to get knocks in training. It's part of the game."

Tremendous stuff Roy.

LOL
Besic said nearly the same thing before an EC qualifier: if Your kit is not dirty enough and You don't have bruises after a game than You're doing something wrong.

He's sustained a clear injury to his left knee

d05bddad987940d894345ed7bfa4e42a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.