James McCarthy Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for anti-Irish stuff you bells.

All national managers are bitter when it comes to club/country relations. It's just a natural conflict of interest.
I just can't get enough of the popcorn, mate. The transfer thread has taken hold of me and won't let go.

Besic wasn't fit enought to start the season with his hamstring injury and lack of game time.

One poster has also suggested that he is travelling a lot on compassionate grounds which if true would affect both physical and mental readiness to play.
I know and I read that too. I was just referring to the next game and the fact I think it's time Besic started to phase out Barry. Not every game of course.

Besic wasn't fit enought to start the season with his hamstring injury and lack of game time.

One poster has also suggested that he is travelling a lot on compassionate grounds which if true would affect both physical and mental readiness to play.
Can You quote/link this for me? I've missed it and a little curious why is that so much travelling for Mo. Otherwise I agree, maybe a full game against Belgium and about 60 against Andorra will help him gain 100% fitness level.

Yes never looked anything he has been in past seasons!
Thought he was great against Southampton and okay against Spurs, agree he was very poor against Watford and City.

Anyone else look at our squad preseason and think "why on earth would Martinez think we need 6 central midfielders?"... I guess the answer is in case 2 get injured and one hit-and-runs a cyclist.

Status
Not open for further replies.