Jags and Baines set to start for England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on england and come on jags and baines, again i am one of the few that massively support England as am very proud of the fact that everton will be representing 20% of the outfield players for england tomorrow.

FFS, can't they just fake a strain in the warm up or something?

If they look like they are enjoying playing for England then they're traitors and I hope we sell them. Tomorrow.

If they were Scottish no, because playing for the mighty blue shirt is a positive experience that wont turn them into bells.

Why would you want them to play for your arch rivals Scotland? I dont understand why an English racist would want this for his players.

This is where Baines lobs 11 crosses onto Carrols head and Liverpool fans are left gutted because we turn a £42-million plus Suarez deal down from them in the summer.

Hate kopites, me.

I hope they play well but more importantly come back uninjured. Ideally for us Baines has an average game and attracts no further interest. He's our one irreplaceable player.

I am worried about injuries but I think Jags could use the confidence boost. For me the one thing he seems to lack is confiedence.

Two of my favourite players, Jagielka playing the wrong side though :/ Baines linking up well with young atm, Jagielka hasnt really done much...

Status
Not open for further replies.