2023/24 Jack Harrison

He drives me up the wall with the number of times he gives the ball away with his poor passing and trying to thread a pass through a sea of bodies…his greed at the end just about sums him up.

He’s a championship level player who is not worth a carrot…adding him to the current squad would be madness.

Fast forward to August “let’s hear it for new
signing Jack Harrison”.

He drives me up the wall with the number of times he gives the ball away with his poor passing and trying to thread a pass through a sea of bodies…his greed at the end just about sums him up.

He’s a championship level player who is not worth a carrot…adding him to the current squad would be madness.

Fast forward to August “let’s hear it for new
signing Jack Harrison”.

I thought Branthwaite was going to chin him at the end. He flipped his lid on him when he spooned that shot wide

The verdict from Leeds fans seemed to be that he'd be unplayable for a few games and then go missing for a few more.

That hip injury must have taken the edge off him because I can barely recall a single game this season where he performed better than okay. Maybe the Villa & Bournemouth games when he first came into the team?

Really underwhelmed so far.

It does seem like the lad has missed a hatful of decent chances recently, just hope it starts evening it self out soon ( to be honest that goes with all players )
Either way I'd still much rather have him in the team then Young !!

It's a crime that we don't have any options on the wing for Harrison, or for McNeil for that matter. It's what Dobbin, and unproven young lad, or old man Young. Am I missing anyone else, other than perhaps the injured Danjuma? I'm almost inclined to try a 4-3-3 with Garner, Onana and Gana across the middle, if all are healthy, and sit one of the wingers in favor of Dobbin, Docoure and either Beto or DCL.