2023/24 Jack Harrison

£15m gets us a Garner or a McNeil. He's got nothing on them. It's too much for us.

Took a risk and bought potential with those two.

You're buying the finished article with Harrison.

Yes their upside is greater and they'll probably be more important players for us, but the risk was built into the price.

6 PL matches in, you're getting exactly what you expect from Harrison.

The lad plays every minute every game for us, I do not understand how people can say he isn't worth 15m.
He’s the only right winger we have, yes we need a squad, but we also need better players. You have to keep moving forward and you don’t need 100’s of millions, moyes did it

He’s the only right winger we have, yes we need a squad, but we also need better players. You have to keep moving forward and you don’t need 100’s of millions, moyes did it
Given our recent form, do we really need better players?

The problem will be when/if we get more injuries.

In an ideal world, we buy Harrison AND another, cos we certainly need that, IMO.

Given our recent form, do we really need better players?

The problem will be when/if we get more injuries.

In an ideal world, we buy Harrison AND another, cos we certainly need that, IMO.
What’s your ambition to be 11th at best for the next 4/5yrs? , of course we need better players

I can only assume from your posts today you're either starting Christmas boozing very early or your missus is eating some nice next to you that's not on the Slimfast approved list and you're fuming.
Young was great last night, he stepped in and did a cracking job for the team, so did Harrison, those type of players are invaluable to a team like us.

Better the devil you know.

Young was great last night, he stepped in and did a cracking job for the team, so did Harrison, those type of players are invaluable to a team like us.

Better the devil you know.

Harrison is, at best, someone for the bench behind a better player. We don't have £15m to spend on bench level players. Same reason I never understood the Chermiti signing. Footie just isn't for you I'm afraid.

Harrison is, at best, someone for the bench behind a better player. We don't have £15m to spend on bench level players. Same reason I never understood the Chermiti signing. Footie just isn't for you I'm afraid.
That bench player seems to be playing very well for the first team of a team that has won 5 of its last 7 games.

Jeez, I cant wait to see who you replace him with, he must be some player.