ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
What an amateur outfit. They cut from the live feed when the team are coming out so lose the atmosphere. They have Jim Beglin who is a red and worst of all they cut from the game to go to adverts. Whether or not is a technical hitch I don't care. It went on for at least 30 seconds and robbed thousands of fans of a piece of history. Even after this they come back from the adverts half way through the interview with Lescott and Gosling. What a joke and no wonder Sky are winning all the tenders. But did I mention..........yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an amateur outfit. They cut from the live feed when the team are coming out so lose the atmosphere. They have Jim Beglin who is a red and worst of all they cut from the game to go to adverts. Whether or not is a technical hitch I don't care. It went on for at least 30 seconds and robbed thousands of fans of a piece of history. Even after this they come back from the adverts half way through the interview with Lescott and Gosling. What a joke and no wonder Sky are winning all the tenders. But did I mention..........yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITV commission Coronation Street, what else do you expect from this pantomime outfit. But who the **** cares????

Get in there!!!!

We could have potentially missed the goal there, feed went down about, what, 15-20 secs before Gosling scored?

I watched it on sky Itv and the game came back on just in time to see the move for the goal.
And may join you in YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

i missed it but i don't care, cos i saw from the start of the replay without looking at the score so it took me by surprise just as much

still can't ******* believe it, COYB

ITV... you are the biggest bunch of fu3king morons ever to grace British broadcasting. The best example, EVER, of why you shouldn't be trusted with the FA Cup, Champions League, or any other match of significance.

I hope you have egg on your face, cos you deserve to. Perhaps moving forward you could actually sort yourselves out. And while you're at it, let Sky have your HD feed, you selfish little amateur broadcaster.

(Rant Over)... Yay! Bring on Villa in the next round, live on Setanta! At least they half know what they're doing!!!

I am ****** furious they manage to show a whole 2 hours of live football then cut to an ad for wickes' ****** stone effect tiles just before we score, we get the pictures back when all our players are jumping on Dan Gosling(n)

There must be some mystic meg red **** behind this, I can't believe I'm so mad after beating them ****s:mad:

ITV - STICK TO THE ****** 2ND DIVISION AND LEAVE THE PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TO THE PROFESSIONALS -SKY:mad:

Anyway really happy bout result;)

I missed a few seconds before the goal, but i reckon the turnip who is on commission with Wickes has got the chop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.