Status
Not open for further replies.

Dymak

Player Valuation: £40m
KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH!

Uzzy is on his way.
A new stadium is on its way.
Carlo Ancelotti is our manager!

Today is embarrassing and oh so typical, but we have not been relegated, our club has not died. A brighter future than the last 25 years awaits us in the near future!

I'm not gona waste time crying about a 1-0 defeat by that rabble. That's what they want. It's happened, it's over, it's probably less embarrassing than the Millwall defeat.

We move on. There's no need for histrionics, it won't achieve anything. We have a bright future ahead of ourselves.

It’s too big a rebuilding job.

Ancelotti will be gone within a year and we will be stuck with the crap Martinez and Koeman bought as nobody will taken them off us.

If there is to be a renaissance at Everton, and it comes under Ancelotti, then I hope today is the lowest point of this new era.

What an anti-football side we are. Panicky and unable to string more than three passes together without losing possession, pedestrian with and without the ball, playing with fear.

Only relegation can be worse than this. Sooner or later, you have to say enough is enough.

KEEP YOUR HEADS HIGH!

Uzzy is on his way.
A new stadium is on its way.
Carlo Ancelotti is our manager!

Today is embarrassing and oh so typical, but we have not been relegated, our club has not died. A brighter future than the last 25 years awaits us in the near future!

Nothing excuses losing to an U23 Liverpool team who got spanked 5-0 by Villa! [Poor language removed] off!

I am gonna have to spend the next 5 hours planning my funny sarcastic comebacks to the Liverpool cretins in work tomorrow

“Haha our under 12’s beat yer”

“Yeah well suck your mum”

As you can see I have a lot of work to do

Status
Not open for further replies.