Isn't it great being an Evertonian at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Someone far cleverer than me needs to put that to Spirit of the Blues! ;)

I'm usually a right miserable ****. But I'm walking around with a constant smile on my face, if this continues the wife will start to think i'm having an affair!.

She will make it her mission to put an end to it if Everton don’t do it themselves.

Yes , we have a few worrying injuries that we are worrying about at the moment.
But a great start to the season. A cup quarter final. Two worldies bought in via James and Allan , to compliment Rico.
Really good players already at the club. Including the Doucoure buy , that I think is instrumental.
A world class manager , backed by a DOF , supported by financial overlords.
And a state of the art new ground on the way.
Once the dross that is impossible to move on , is out of contract. I honestly believe that we are back in the big time.
Obviously expect something horrible to happen now , but from a footballing perspective , we have moved on a million miles in the last 5 years ?.
you will be first to be calling for the heads of coach and players as soon as 2 defeats come along buddy.

I may have misread it, I mean it's a nice article about us for a change but still not quite getting it all
1601642231063.png

But my appreciation for the article was less because they were saying nice things about us, and more for the way it took a pop at the whole concept of football fans being so negative and guarded about their own behaviour, and so ridiculing of the behaviour of others when they allow themselves to actually enjoy the game

I'm not sure I can take much more of this complimentary love-in that's is being directed towards us.
First impression is that is shows how fickle the commentators are, but maybe they can see we have changed as a club.
This prompted by Darren Huckerby describing us as a proper club one which will bring Private Godfrey on. Not long back he was one of the B-listers queueing up to bad mouth us.

Status
Not open for further replies.