Isn't it great being an Evertonian at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
The worst thing is you remember these clips!

Just enjoy it, that's what I'm doing.

6 games won, out of 6. Expanding the clubs presence into the Americas. Signing some top class talent, and building the right way.

We could lose to Brighton and then the hype and fizz dies down a little, so i'm going to hopefully be able to enjoy 2 weeks of Everton being top of the league heading into the International Break, and if not, I'm hoping i'll be giddy over the fact we've got 12 points and are in a QF.
Settling for mediocrity or being realistic...said devils advocate degsy
Ive have stated before though...as false dawns go its better than most.

Settling for mediocrity or being realistic...said devils advocate degsy
Ive have stated before though...as false dawns go its better than most.

Oh by now we'd normally of faltered from a promising start to acceptance of a damp squib of a season.

We've had an established run here of a month, which has seen such a feel good factor return to Goodison. We all know that we won't win every game, and we'll inevitably drop off (3 injuries on wednesday for example, shows how paperthin we are).

But right now, we've won 6 out of 6, we're playing with confidence, topping the charts and just enjoying it. I imagine this is what the 80s were like being a blue.

I'm usually a deeply cynical, pessimistic person in all areas of life. But I have to say that for the first time in 35 years, the club has got together a group of players I actually want to watch.

And, what's more, they now have a couple of blokes in James and Richy who get me on the edge of my seat ... not since /bally and Harvey has that happened.

Maybe there's no fool like an old fool, but I'm absolutely loving it. Now, Everton, just for once, build on what you've got!

Did you sleep through the eighties?

I'm usually a deeply cynical, pessimistic person in all areas of life. But I have to say that for the first time in 35 years, the club has got together a group of players I actually want to watch.

And, what's more, they now have a couple of blokes in James and Richy who get me on the edge of my seat ... not since /bally and Harvey has that happened.

Maybe there's no fool like an old fool, but I'm absolutely loving it. Now, Everton, just for once, build on what you've got!
..are you related to Rip van Winkle?

It’s alway great being an Evertonian wouldn’t change it for anything, not even the misery because that just makes the good times even better.
Coming sooooon

When we play well, we’re blowing other clubs out. When we play bad, we still win. I know, logically, we won’t win every game; there will be bad spells, but while we’re on this run...yah, it’s pretty bloody great.

Don't be telling Davek about this thread lads, he'll be in like Pete Price on cock throwing about Covid stats and why everyone should hate football.

It makes the fact that there are no fan’s more than tolerable. If it was the same dross as last season with no fan’s, I honestly don’t know whether I could have kept on watching.

You didn't find Kanchelskis exciting enough? or the 80s team? I know what your saying though, ballers all over the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.