Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. He's being picked up on the basis that he appears to work hard, is comfortable with the ball at his feet, but primarily likes to actually attack crosses into the box. A foil for Rom surely.[/Qpe UOTE]

A type of striker we need imho, i.e a traditional no 9, considering our game under Koeman seems to focus a lot on crossing from the wings and playing it long, rather than intricate passing through the middle.

He could be Straq all over again, or the next up and coming Pelle.

Hopefully the latter, but at least he looks like he will offer something different to what we have at the club already.

Reactions: SRS

Number 10 or that's what he says he is

Yeah, not claiming to be an expert but if you look at the Inter vids he's nearly always on the wing but if you watch the Leige vids he seems to be upfront more.

No idea how good or bad he is but seems like he's been played in multiple positions so hard to judge him on goal record alone.

I am not sure we have to consider this guy as a first 11 starter. We had Niasse not even on the bench and this guy will be earning less and the fee is supposed to be much lower than what is being reported. So he's a nice bonus player but I suppose we are probably still in for a proper striker.

An attacking pivot, as we call him in the trade.
giphy.gif

@MoutsGoat if this lad isn't good I shall smite you down

I just like what he brings mate, got a good feeling about him.

But I had a good feeling about Niasse till I actually saw him in The Evs colours, his youtube vids were horrific and the boy @bluestevon said he was bad, at least Dafodil looks promising on youtube and people who have watched him have only said good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.