Transfer Rumour ISCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

You’ll hate him once he turns in a bad game, don’t lie to yourselves
Can he start looking great and then we can hate him though when he turns out gash ?

Jelavic, Pickford, Gomes, Schniderlin Etc..

Or can he only play well against gash teams.. like Rom.

No idea tbh, but i really don't want us to sign another slow static midfielder who lives off sideways passes and has a tendency to stroll about the place, aside from that is the fact he looks like he needs to lose about 2 stone. Tbh i wish we would have pushed hard for someone like Zakaria who could play the defensive roll and then allow Allan and Doucoure to play the box to box roll which is their preferred positions. I honestly have no idea with regards to an attack minded midfielder tbh.

id be happy with a 2 from Zakaria / Doucoure / Allan / Gbamin or swap Zakaria for Camavinga if we went 442 or had a RS-esque 3 hardworkers in the middle.

My preference though would be to have James in the 10 role behind DCL with a RW signed...

We would need 2 playmakers really in case james is out...surely Puig from Barca to rotate in/out.

Would still love Carles Alena, him and James being able to switch positions during the game pulling teams out of shape could be beautiful to watch.

Not sure on that...

Is he quick?

Think Gomes but more inclined to push forward and a better passer.

Hard to say hed be brilliant in the league and we will lack pace

He's 28, proven on the highest level that he's a more than capable midfielder.

He's shown he can be the big fish in a little pond at Málaga, so I have no doubt he'd instantly improve us.

Any doubters should ask themselves... are Gomes and Sigurdsson better than him? Then you have the answer to whether Isco would be a good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.