Transfer Rumour ISCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't good enough to have more than one luxury player in our team. And James is a lot better than him, so I am very happy to stick with James.

We need to build a very pacy team around James and let the boy bring the magic.
If we have Richarlison, DCL, Digne and Coleman (hopefully soon replaced by a younger model) running off Isco and James that would be very nicely balanced imo

Maybe not but Isco certainly is not the answer to our midfield problems, it would be a poor signing imo.
So who wouid you go for? Because for me getting him on loan is a win win. If he doesn’t do well you send him back.

at the moment, Allan & Doucoure are first choice. After that Gomes & siggurdsson have had a few games, But been mainly poor. Davies has had a go and Delph to. Hopefully Gbamin can get fit and offer us something different. And allow Allan to move right and free up Doucoure to support the attack. But a few injuries and we will be back to siggurdsson and Davies.

The midfield will need improving again in the summer, to play 433 you need 5 midfielders, maybe 6 with Europe. So Gbamin, Allan, Doucoure. Isco? 1x new. And ?
and get rid of 3 of this 4. Delph, Davies, Gomes and siggurdsson.

So who wouid you go for? Because for me getting him on loan is a win win. If he doesn’t do well you send him back.

at the moment, Allan & Doucoure are first choice. After that Gomes & siggurdsson have had a few games, But been mainly poor. Davies has had a go and Delph to. Hopefully Gbamin can get fit and offer us something different. And allow Allan to move right and free up Doucoure to support the attack. But a few injuries and we will be back to siggurdsson and Davies.

The midfield will need improving again in the summer, to play 433 you need 5 midfielders, maybe 6 with Europe. So Gbamin, Allan, Doucoure. Isco? 1x new. And ?
and get rid of 3 of this 4. Delph, Davies, Gomes and siggurdsson.
No idea tbh, but i really don't want us to sign another slow static midfielder who lives off sideways passes and has a tendency to stroll about the place, aside from that is the fact he looks like he needs to lose about 2 stone. Tbh i wish we would have pushed hard for someone like Zakaria who could play the defensive roll and then allow Allan and Doucoure to play the box to box roll which is their preferred positions. I honestly have no idea with regards to an attack minded midfielder tbh.

To me, Isco was one of the best football players in the world. I'm pretty sure his level is more than good enough for Everton, even if he's a little overweight. As Cruyff said: 'You play football with your head, and your legs are there to help you'. It's just such a shame that there are so few who neither play with their heads and / or legs for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.