Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head has fallen off a little, seeing Newcastle and Westham spend near 40 Million each on a number 9. While we have Niasse starting pre season.

At least our team has somewhat of an identity now as opposed to the start of last year, but it’s better not to wait too long and get these guys in training camp.

My head has fallen off a little, seeing Newcastle and Westham spend near 40 Million each on a number 9, while we have Niasse starting pre season
Hey DCL is back in training.

giphy.gif

If we do let Gana go (not looking too likely tbh), we need to get our replacement in ASAP. I can see a slow start for us if we get somebody in late.

As said i just panic when we are leading by 1 late in games,or level thinking the worst,,but i am starting to get more annoyed lol by us the more closer we get, with nothing right now happening considering we supposedly had targets sorted in may ,anyway still 2 weeks left

I'd say time is ticking away, I am not panicking but I'd have preferred the team a bit more time to gel by getting people in but, the transfer window involves a lot of people and a lot of pawns need to be moved about for the agents bank accounts. Agents are a stain on the game, footballers are dumb for paying them when they have their own self interests at heart and not really the players.
To be fair if was a footballer or anyone else in a creative job I would definitely have an agent to represent me.
Football clubs are like any other corporation and will give you as little as they can get away with and if you aren’t careful will damage your future with maliciously constructed contracts.
It’s a dog eat dog world and it’s judicious to have a dog on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.