Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if already shared but Bolasie and Martina both unfollowed Everton on Instagram.....looks like its goodbye!!!

3 weeks to go... against last years starting 11 we have lost Zouma .. maybe gained a starter in Delph but not sure where.

Gueye 80% gone.

With all the links being rubbished I’m beginning to get nervous. Silva saying he would replace Gana has me even more nervous that we won’t use the money for a better striker ...

I’ve fumed once and a half because of the window, both because of panic buys making us look amateur with the failed purchase of that Newcastle bloke tipping me over the edge.

Failing to get a striker will be as close to a dereliction of duty as I’ve seen... fume levels will peak at 7 on the fume scale (it’s out of 7 on my scale)

It's definitely time to picnic, yes

picnic basket.jpg

I'd say time is ticking away, I am not panicking but I'd have preferred the team a bit more time to gel by getting people in but, the transfer window involves a lot of people and a lot of pawns need to be moved about for the agents bank accounts. Agents are a stain on the game, footballers are dumb for paying them when they have their own self interests at heart and not really the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.