Ingvar Kamprad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamprad is one of the worst penny pinchers in the world. He is filthy rich and he honestly bargains for a five euro hat. There is less than no chance he would invest into a football club.

I first heard of this in the BR, it's just another rumour like when this Anil Ambani fella was supposed to be in talks with us.

Another one doing the round is Laxmi Mittal - Steel King

"Recently, Mittal has emerged as a leading contender to buy Barclays Premiership clubs Wigan and Everton, but has so far refused to comment."

We are not going to get bought anytime soon however when we do I'll rather it be DIC, imagine the kopites shocklol

First I heard about that. Would be great though, as we could get the furniture for our Kirkby stadium on reduced prices that way.:D

The last thing we need at the moment is a founder member of Ikea taking over. We are already like a cheap wardrobe falling apart without Ikea adding to our troubles. lol

Oh great, another investor. We don't want your money, go away, we're poor but happy. On the other hand though, a swede wanting to invest, there's a turnip for the books, we could ABBA bit of that. Almost had an ulrika moment then. Back to reality.

The head of IKEA has been looking at our books for over twelve months,
is he a slow reader,maybe he has learning dificulties,
come on i think we be better with Walt Disney at least he knows a mickey mouse outfit when he see's one LOLlol

Status
Not open for further replies.