If your Hearts' in it, Berra Gerra Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your the gaffer, youve been saying for a couple of months we'll need someone, then the window opens, 9 days go by and you havent signed a single player.

The other one has well and truly been pulled. It should have been bang on opening day of the window.

Its in all the papers this aint it?

£3mill is the number been thrown out for both of them.

We dont have that unless they're going to be bought next summer.

Your the gaffer, youve been saying for a couple of months we'll need someone, then the window opens, 9 days go by and you havent signed a single player.

The other one has well and truly been pulled. It should have been bang on opening day of the window.

When you've got as little cash as we seem to, it's a matter of waiting for other clubs to make their moves and then poking around to find out who's willing to let which players go...

Would've been nice to have done a Real and had the likes of Huntelaar & Diarra ready to train on the 1st, but that's not the norm - you reckon Man City are only going to sign Bridge?!...

When you've got as little cash as we seem to, it's a matter of waiting for other clubs to make their moves and then poking around to find out who's willing to let which players go...

Would've been nice to have done a Real and had the likes of Huntelaar & Diarra ready to train on the 1st, but that's not the norm - you reckon Man City are only going to sign Bridge?!...

It'd be good to get some players/a striker in before the double derby. It'll be a surprise for the [Poor language removed] hopefully like AJ was when we battered em 3-0.

Its in all the papers this aint it?

£3mill is the number been thrown out for both of them.

We dont have that unless they're going to be bought next summer.

How is a club like ours not got £3 million to spend on new players? I still dont know where all the money goes to at Everton other than to fund Kenwright's pantomimes! We really need a complete overall of the boardroom staff, someone who is willing to coff up some hard cash. There must be someone out there surely!

How is a club like ours not got £3 million to spend on new players? I still dont know where all the money goes to at Everton other than to fund Kenwright's pantomimes! We really need a complete overall of the boardroom staff, someone who is willing to coff up some hard cash. There must be someone out there surely!

If there is money there (even though Moyes and everyone else as said there isnt) it wouldnt be spent on these two in this window.

If there is 3 mill, to spend on two players a defender and a winger, this should leave space for another two loans possibly a striker and a midfeilder.

Every paper is reporting this.

Last edited:
If there is 3 mill, to spend on two players a defender and a winger, this should leave space for another two loans possibly a striker and a midfeilder.

Every paper is reporting this.

All on the back of Stubbsy being up Scrotland to see the two play twice I think. That's what the papers are saying anyway.

Why are we not thinking about Kris Boyd from Rangers, personally think he would be a good signing for us.

I thought Kenwright didn't take a salary from the club? He certainly doesn't take money to 'fund his pantomimes' - that would show up on the books. Albeit as income. As far as I know his pantomimes are profitable, unlike the club.

As the chances of finding a billionaire with nothing better to do with his cash have apparently evaporated with the global economic crisis, looks like next summer's transfer budget will depend on our league placing and what we can get by flogging some of the kids who haven't quite made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.